Discussion topic: 2 step verification 6 digit code.

This message was authored by longraider This message was authored by: longraider

2 step verification 6 digit code.

Hi all.

I am trying to set up 2 step verification but my mobile phone is not receiving the 6 digit code.

I have recently moved to Spusu as my mobile provider. 

Can anyone here perhaps suggest why I am not receiving the code.

Thank you in advance.

All Replies

This message was authored by caesarome This message was authored by: caesarome

Re: 2 step verification 6 digit code.

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

Perhaps your mobile network isn't letting them through for some reason so have you spoken to them seeing as they appear to be new to the UK ?

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
If you need help please provide as much information as you can
longraider
Topic Author
This message was authored by longraider This message was authored by: longraider

@caesaromethank you for responding. Yes, I have contacted them and they do not understand why this is happening.  To be honest I think it is down to my mobile provider. When people call me they always ask if I'm abroad due to my ring tone. 

I guess I just wanted to make sure that others had not experienced this as I am probably in the minority being on Spusu.

This message was authored by jayach This message was authored by: jayach

I had never heard of Spusu, they appear to be Australian, but if they are providing a mobile service that shouldn't matter.

It's unlikely anyone else has experienced this, as I doubt there is anyone else is using  that supplier.

This message was authored by qwerty60 This message was authored by: qwerty60

i am having trouble with the verification code too. It never turns up when trying to log in on computer.

This message was authored by Mark39 This message was authored by: Mark39

@qwerty60 wrote:

i am having trouble with the verification code too. It never turns up when trying to log in on computer.

You can always turn it off using your Recovery Code, it if becomes inconvenient.

This message was authored by qwerty60 This message was authored by: qwerty60

thanks for the reply. unfortunatley i dont remember that. it was a long time ago when i signed up. 

This message was authored by caesarome This message was authored by: caesarome

The only other way to access your emails would be via an app or programs like Outlook or Thuderbrd as you don't require a pin to use these.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
If you need help please provide as much information as you can

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 80 minutes

New Discussion