Discussion topic: web site wont let me upgrade my package

This message was authored by IWJ999 This message was authored by: IWJ999

web site wont let me upgrade my package

I am trying to upgrade my broadband but when I try to view the upgrade package the page loads and then goes blank and if it click on the upgrade box it says I cant get broadband at this address even though I have it already. There is no other route to find out any details abouit an upgrade and the automated help system is absolutely useless.

How do i actually get to communicate with someone to get this sorted?

All Replies

This message was authored by GD1 This message was authored by: GD1

Re: web site wont let me upgrade my package

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@IWJ999  You'll need to call

You can call on 150 from a Sky Talk Line or Sky Mobile.

If you haven't got a current Sky Mobile or Sky Talk this link should help:
(UK) https://www.sky.com/help/home Scroll down and click on ‘Need more help’ and it provides a 0333 number
(ROI) on the same link change the flag in the very bottom corner to the ROI flag to obtain an 0818 number.

Stay on the line and don’t hang up if prompted to. Apparently the quieter times to ring are just after 7am or about 9pm.

Like you I'm a customer here, Sky Employees are clearly identified as such.
43" Glass TV & Puck Whole Home
Please note I only provide help on the main forums and not via PM, PM's are switched off.

This message was authored by Sticky67. This message was authored by: Sticky67.

IWJ999. I get the exact same message while trying to renew my contract. Very annoying, no doubt will have to make my annual call and haggle for a better price for renewing again. 13 years a customer and Sky still haven't improved the customer experience. 

This message was authored by CookieMonster1 This message was authored by: CookieMonster1

It's a big swizz. You can't do any of that online, you have to ring them. They want you to have to rely on them to do it, so they can try and sell you crap packages you don't want!!

All the same BT, Virgin etc. Their websites all do the same thing.

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 4 hours

New Discussion