Discussion topic: My internet went off last night and seems slower today and on the hub the voice light is off?

This message was authored by Harris This message was authored by: Harris

My internet went off last night and seems slower today and on the hub the voice light is off?

My internet went off last night and seems slower today and on the hub the voice light is off? What's going on?

All Replies

This message was authored by lettice This message was authored by: lettice

Re: My internet went off last night and seems slower today and on the hub the voice light is off?

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

If you have not done so already, try repowering your hub/router

- - - - - - - -
Sky Community Superuser. What is a Superuser? Click here to find out
Sky Stream (2 pucks), Sky Ultrafast + using Sky SR203 hub. Sky Protect kit tester.
This message was authored by Mevlo This message was authored by: Mevlo

Re: My internet went off last night and seems slower today and on the hub the voice light is off?

My internet went off last night and still not on

This message was authored by uksubs1979 This message was authored by: uksubs1979

Same with me, problems have been getting worse with a very slow signal or keeps dropping out... come on sky sort it out!!

This message was authored by wypba5 This message was authored by: wypba5

Ditto, still having issues.

Tried for over 30 minutes last night tying to reslove the issue.

Also gettting error MR01 on my Sky mini box this afteroon, tried connecting via ethernet cable but this didn't resolve the issue.

Couldn't access Amazon Prime either last night, totally unacceptable.

Will reboot my Sky hub, again, to see if this resolves the issue.

I bet we won't get any compensation for the inconvenience!

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 4 hours

New Discussion