Discussion topic: everything down

This message was authored by jadewadsworth This message was authored by: jadewadsworth

everything down

I am with Sky for broadband tv and my sim and all have been down since last night at around 10:15pm, woke up this morning rebooted twice and still nothing on my broadband. but my data and signal on my phone are also not working. i contacted yourselves my phone and was told it is being worked on as i'm in BL9 and its down. i asked for a text confirmation as i work from home and this effects my job. 

All Replies

This message was authored by GD1 This message was authored by: GD1

Re: everything down

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@jadewadsworth  You're not talking to Sky customer services via the forum, we are customer here, so we can't update you or send texts, as far as I'm aware Sky don't send texts when service issues are resolved.

Does anything show here?  https://www.sky.com/help/servicestatus/broadband-and-talk

Like you I'm a customer here, Sky Employees are clearly identified as such.
43" Glass TV & Puck Whole Home
Please note I only provide help on the main forums and not via PM, PM's are switched off.

jadewadsworth
Topic Author
This message was authored by jadewadsworth This message was authored by: jadewadsworth

Oh sorry was not aware first time using this platform. do we know of any updates or how to get updates? 

This message was authored by GD1 This message was authored by: GD1

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@jadewadsworth  Did you check the link in my previous post?

Like you I'm a customer here, Sky Employees are clearly identified as such.
43" Glass TV & Puck Whole Home
Please note I only provide help on the main forums and not via PM, PM's are switched off.

This message was authored by wizbit-7 This message was authored by: wizbit-7

The Sky DNS server went down or where not responding around the same time last night. The internet was still there, it's just not DNS queries where being answered.

If you can, change your DNS settings on your devices to Googles DNS or OpenDNS to see if it fixes it.

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 4 hours

New Discussion