Discussion topic: Wifi isn’t connecting

This message was authored by Mw19 This message was authored by: Mw19

Wifi isn’t connecting

Hi my wifi was meant to be working last monday.  And for some reason is not connecting. We've tried different ways of plugging the cables in but the internet sign is flashing orange. Can you please address this issue asap I will send picture of the socket we have at home. And if you can reassure me which cable needs to be in each socket. Thanks a lot 

IMG_7476.jpeg

All Replies

This message was authored by Chrisee This message was authored by: Chrisee

Re: Wifi isn’t connecting

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Mw19 as you will need Sky's help in sorting this I have escalated your post to the Sky team who support the forum who should be in touch soon to offer you a private chat session to get this sorted. Keep an eye on the forum as if you miss the message just click the chat icon which will be added to the forum pages for you to use.saving a long phone call.

=========================================================
65inch Sky Glass, 3 Sky Streaming Pucks, Sky Ultrafast + and Sky SR213(white Wifi Max hub) main Wifi from 3 TP-Link Deco M4 units in access point mode
This message was authored by Greenfingers001 This message was authored by: Greenfingers001

Posted by a Sky employee

Thanks for escalating this. We’ve sent @Mw19 an invite to chat.

This message was authored by Lisa-P1987 This message was authored by: Lisa-P1987

Posted by a Sky employee

Thanks for chatting to us @Mw19 . Unfortunately, there was no further response on the chat in 48 hours, we are still waiting to help you. If you need our support let us know and we can re-escalate to our chat team. Your chat has been closed now. Thanks

Thanks

Lisa - Sky Tech Team Expert
This message was authored by Susanneoreilly This message was authored by: Susanneoreilly

Done this need an engener ouy 

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 4 hours

New Discussion