Discussion topic: Wifi dropping out since having glass tv

This message was authored by tinaabigail This message was authored by: tinaabigail

Wifi dropping out since having glass tv

Since having glass TV my wifi keeps dropping out. The green lights on the box are lit up as everything is ok. It either eventually comes back on or we have to switch off at the wall.

All Replies

This message was authored by GD1 This message was authored by: GD1

Re: Wifi dropping out since having glass tv

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@tinaabigail  If this just happens with the Glass TV it would suggest a poor wifi signal, if you previously had Sky Q then you've lost the mesh the Q box & mini's provided.

If the TV is near the huib try using ethernt between the TV & Hub instead.

Like you I'm a customer here, Sky Employees are clearly identified as such.
43" Glass TV & Puck Whole Home
Please note I only provide help on the main forums and not via PM, PM's are switched off.

tinaabigail
Topic Author
This message was authored by tinaabigail This message was authored by: tinaabigail

Thankyou. There us an ethernet already connected. Our mobiles lose connection and the mini boxes too. Before we had sky glass everything was all ok.

This message was authored by GD1 This message was authored by: GD1

@tinaabigail  Did you have Sky Q?

Like you I'm a customer here, Sky Employees are clearly identified as such.
43" Glass TV & Puck Whole Home
Please note I only provide help on the main forums and not via PM, PM's are switched off.

tinaabigail
Topic Author

Yes I had sky q before.

This message was authored by Chrisee This message was authored by: Chrisee

@tinaabigail the Sky Q boxes acted as WiFi hot spots which you have now lost somitvsounds like they need replacing you can buy your own as I did or pay for Sky's Wifi Max bundle at £7.50 a month which can have up to 3 extenders.

=========================================================
65inch Sky Glass, 3 Sky Streaming Pucks, Sky Ultrafast + and Sky SR213(white Wifi Max hub) main Wifi from 3 TP-Link Deco M4 units in access point mode

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 4 hours

New Discussion