Discussion topic: Wifi dosent reach all the rooms in my house, how do i get a wifi booster?

This message was authored by EDRobus This message was authored by: EDRobus

Wifi dosent reach all the rooms in my house, how do i get a wifi booster?

I have sky broadband with a good speed, the WiFi reaches all rooms downstairs but upstairs it can be very patchy. I think I need a booster will this help? And how do I get one?

All Replies

This message was authored by Highlinder This message was authored by: Highlinder

Re: Wifi dosent reach all the rooms in my house, how do i get a wifi booster?

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@EDRobusIf you want a booster, you would have to call Sky and request one. But there will be a cost for this and they might want to send someone out to set it up in the best place for coverage around your property.

Others might also suggest that you buy one yourself.

If someone has helped give them Like.

If you have found this solution helpful please tick this as the answer.
This message was authored by cookiemonsteruk This message was authored by: cookiemonsteruk

Re: Wifi dosent reach all the rooms in my house, how do i get a wifi booster?

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@EDRobus 

Certainly the sky mesh boosters as part of the broadband boost at £5pm extra could help depending on how many you would need and the speed you're getting to the hub

----------------------------------------------------
Sky Stream , Sky Superfast, SR203 router, Tp link td w9970 + Asus RT AX58U (backup), Xbox Series X, google home mini, LG 43 inch UHD tv, samsung a5 2017 and samsung s21

If I get it right mark as answered
If I get it wrong humour me
If I say something you like give a thumbs up

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 4 hours

New Discussion