Discussion topic: WiFi terrible on Poco M4 pro.

This message was authored by green+geek This message was authored by: green+geek

WiFi terrible on Poco M4 pro.

Hi. WiFi download to my android phone is less than 6 mb.ps. Buffering is dreadful. Tablet and lap top fine at over 40mbps. Tried switching off router and phone but still hopeless. No problem with Sky internet on TV either. WiFi via Sky. Anyone ever come across this?? Sky says everything working fine. Phone is Poco M4 pro. Thanks

Best Answers
green+geek
Topic Author
This message was authored by green+geek This message was authored by: green+geek Answer

Re: WiFi terrible on Poco M4 pro.

Hi jamesn123 - thanks for taking an interest but issue now resolved. Threw a question at Google and one of the suggestion was theandroidguy. Went thro his suggestions and after 'Rest network settings' all good. Thanks again.

View this Answer within the discussion

All Replies

This message was authored by jamesn123 This message was authored by: jamesn123

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@green+geek 

Is your Andriod phone in the same location as the tablet & laptop?

What phone model is it?

I am NOT a Sky Employee
Myself & Others offer our time to help others, please be respectful.
green+geek
Topic Author
This message was authored by green+geek This message was authored by: green+geek Answer

Hi jamesn123 - thanks for taking an interest but issue now resolved. Threw a question at Google and one of the suggestion was theandroidguy. Went thro his suggestions and after 'Rest network settings' all good. Thanks again.

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 4 hours

New Discussion