Discussion topic: WiFi drops out constantly on my Samsung galaxy tablet

This message was authored by Maddog5371 This message was authored by: Maddog5371

WiFi drops out constantly on my Samsung galaxy tablet

Hi....I have a new broadband package, its been connected for a week and it's dropping out constantly. All other devices are working fine. Tested the WiFi and there's an issue with the connection to this device only. Could you please take a look at this issue......thanks.....Paul.

All Replies

This message was authored by Chrisee This message was authored by: Chrisee

Re: WiFi drops out constantly on my Samsung galaxy tablet

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Maddog5371 you are not talking to Sky by posting in the forum and they dont support third party devices so if other devices are working properly they are unlikely to be able to help.

Does the tablet lose connection in areas of your home where other devices connect? If it only loses connection in a room far from the hub the issue will be insufficent signal strength. If the tablet has a SIM csrdcand is switching to using mobile data rather than using wiFi that can be down to a setting which protitieses mobike data when thst is faster if thst sounds likely look for a setting called WiFi assist or similar.

=========================================================
65inch Sky Glass, 3 Sky Streaming Pucks, Sky Ultrafast + and Sky SR213(white Wifi Max hub) main Wifi from 3 TP-Link Deco M4 units in access point mode

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 4 hours

New Discussion