Discussion topic: WiFi Max

This message was authored by gordoncampbell49 This message was authored by: gordoncampbell49

WiFi Max

Latest my sky update, is going on about WiFi max' is this a router update or what.

This discussion has been locked

Sorry, you can't reply to this discussion as it's been locked by our Community Managers.

All Replies

This message was authored by adeharding This message was authored by: adeharding

Re: Wifi max

This is what the update says

Introducing WiFi Max from Sky Broadband with our most powerful hub yet. With WiFi 6 technology, you get a stronger, smarter connection and endless entertainment. WiFi Max gives you powerful WiFi in every room or money back. And keep everyone safer online with our most advanced security. You can also take charge of your home WiFi by adding, pausing or blocking devices and setting schedules for the kids.

This message was authored by KevNewMedia This message was authored by: KevNewMedia

Posted by a Sky employee

Hi @gordoncampbell49 @adeharding 

Where abouts are you seeing this information?

Thanks
Kev
Community Manager
gordoncampbell49
Topic Author
This message was authored by gordoncampbell49 This message was authored by: gordoncampbell49

Description at update download. Gordon.

This message was authored by KevNewMedia This message was authored by: KevNewMedia

Posted by a Sky employee

@gordoncampbell49 wrote:

Description at update download. Gordon.

Sorry @gordoncampbell49 what do you mean by that?

Thanks
Kev
Community Manager
gordoncampbell49
Topic Author

P.s.my Sky update.

gordoncampbell49
Topic Author

In the notes at MY SKY update.

This message was authored by adeharding This message was authored by: adeharding

Apple AppStore update screen 

This message was authored by cookiemonsteruk This message was authored by: cookiemonsteruk

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@gordoncampbell49 

IOS or android ?

----------------------------------------------------
Sky Stream , Sky Superfast, SR203 router, Tp link td w9970 + Asus RT AX58U (backup), Xbox Series X, google home mini, LG 43 inch UHD tv, samsung a5 2017 and samsung s21

If I get it right mark as answered
If I get it wrong humour me
If I say something you like give a thumbs up
This message was authored by cookiemonsteruk This message was authored by: cookiemonsteruk

@adeharding @

You answered my question before i asked it 😁👍

Sky Stream , Sky Superfast, SR203 router, Tp link td w9970 + Asus RT AX58U (backup), Xbox Series X, google home mini, LG 43 inch UHD tv, samsung a5 2017 and samsung s21

gordoncampbell49
Topic Author

iOS apple update screen

@KevNewMedia 

All things IOS  are getting the updates first ?

Posted by a Sky employee

Thanks everyone

Thanks
Kev
Community Manager
gordoncampbell49
Topic Author

Is this direct to router' do I have to do anything. Gordon.

@gordoncampbell49 

Thats were the technicalities are still hush hush

This discussion has been locked

Sorry, you can't reply to this discussion as it's been locked by our Community Managers.

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 4 hours

New Discussion