Discussion topic: When will my hub turn up

This message was authored by RobSaysMeh This message was authored by: RobSaysMeh

When will my hub turn up

I recently signed up to Sky Broadband and had an email ot tell me my switch from BT would happen on 19th January. It is now 15th of January and I haven't heard anything else, such as when my hub will turn up. I've tried looking on the account and order section of the app and website, but neither loads/each crashes. Not a great start to my time with Sky!

All Replies

This message was authored by Chrisee This message was authored by: Chrisee

Re: When will my hub turn up

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@RobSaysMeh hubs are sent out to arrive a couple of days before activation so for an install on Friday expect it on Wednesday or Thursday. 

=========================================================
65inch Sky Glass, 3 Sky Streaming Pucks, Sky Ultrafast + and Sky SR213(white Wifi Max hub) main Wifi from 3 TP-Link Deco M4 units in access point mode
RobSaysMeh
Topic Author
This message was authored by RobSaysMeh This message was authored by: RobSaysMeh

Thank you! Do you know if I should have received any further emails apart from the initial confirmation one? It's all a bit sparse on details. 

This message was authored by Chrisee This message was authored by: Chrisee

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@RobSaysMeh I have escalated your post to the Sky team who support the forum who should be in touch soon to offer you a private chat session to get this sorted. Keep an eye on the forum as if you miss the message just click the chat icon which will be added to the forum pages for you to use.saving a long phone call.

=========================================================
65inch Sky Glass, 3 Sky Streaming Pucks, Sky Ultrafast + and Sky SR213(white Wifi Max hub) main Wifi from 3 TP-Link Deco M4 units in access point mode
This message was authored by Lisa-P1987 This message was authored by: Lisa-P1987

Posted by a Sky employee

Thanks for escalating this. We’ve sent @RobSaysMeh an invite to chat.

Thanks

Lisa - Sky Tech Team Expert

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 4 hours

New Discussion