Discussion topic: When trying to connect my sky booster the power light and WiFi light go green but connection but is

This message was authored by pdash69 This message was authored by: pdash69

When trying to connect my sky booster the power light and WiFi light go green but connection but is

When trying to connect my sky booster the power light and WiFi light go green but will not connect

I've got 

utrafast broadband and SR203 hub my booster is a SE210

anyone help please

All Replies

This message was authored by Greenfingers001 This message was authored by: Greenfingers001

Re: When trying to connect my sky booster the power light and WiFi light go green but connection ...

Posted by a Sky employee

Hi there, I will escalate this to our community chat for you. Please look out for an email or chat bubble. We look forward to speaking to you 🙂

This message was authored by dmy24 This message was authored by: dmy24

Re: When trying to connect my sky booster the power light and WiFi light go green but connection ...

Hi @pdash69 we sent you a chat request but as it has not been accepted in over 48 hours we are now closing the invite. If you still require help please let us know 🙂

This message was authored by theatreluvvie This message was authored by: theatreluvvie

Re: When trying to connect my sky booster the power light and WiFi light go green but connection but

I have the same issue, stopped working a day or so ago but I managed to reconnect after unplugging the Ethernet cable.

Now Power and WiFi are green but nothing on Connection

I've moved it next to the Sky Router and reset it etc, but still no joy

Any thoughts about what I can do next?

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 4 hours

New Discussion