Discussion topic: When I receive wifi

This message was authored by MushfiratSalwa This message was authored by: MushfiratSalwa

When I receive wifi

Hi,

I got an email 6 working days ago,that my order for broadband has been placed.But,when will I received  the broadband?

All Replies

This message was authored by Mark39 This message was authored by: Mark39

Re: When I receive wifi

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

There's typically a 14 day lead time for broadband provision. You should have been given an activation date when you ordered. You should be able to find it here: https://www.sky.com/ordertracking

MushfiratSalwa
Topic Author
This message was authored by MushfiratSalwa This message was authored by: MushfiratSalwa

Re: When will I receive wifi

Hi,thanks for your reply but they didn't give an activation code or anything. How can I track my order? Or where can I contact with them

This message was authored by Chrisee This message was authored by: Chrisee

Re: When will I receive wifi

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@MushfiratSalwa you can track your order in the My Orders section of the My Sky app. The Sky hub should arrive by post day or so before the activation is due. 

=========================================================
65inch Sky Glass, 3 Sky Streaming Pucks, Sky Ultrafast + and Sky SR213(white Wifi Max hub) main Wifi from 3 TP-Link Deco M4 units in access point mode

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 4 hours

New Discussion