Discussion topic: Urgent: Dissatisfaction with Sky Broadband Service

This message was authored by Mohammed3 This message was authored by: Mohammed3

Urgent: Dissatisfaction with Sky Broadband Service

I am writing to express my deep concern regarding the quality of service I have been receiving as a loyal Sky customer for the past decade. While I have been consistently paying for the Sky Broadband Super Fast service, I regret to inform you that the actual service we have been receiving falls significantly short of the promised standards.

Over the last few months, my household has experienced frequent disruptions and slow internet speeds, which are in stark contrast to the high-speed broadband service I have subscribed to. As a result, it has been challenging for my family to use the internet for various tasks, including work, entertainment, and online education.

I genuinely value the long-standing relationship I have had with Sky, and I am reluctant to consider alternatives. However, I have recently heard positive feedback about other broadband providers, particularly Virgin, with regards to their reliable Wi-Fi speed and coverage.

I believe in loyalty, but it is becoming increasingly difficult to justify remaining with Sky when the service quality has declined so significantly. I would like to kindly request that you investigate and resolve the issues plaguing my broadband connection as soon as possible. Restoring the promised service quality would go a long way in retaining me as a satisfied customer.

I urge you to take this matter seriously and promptly address the service disruptions and slow speeds. My loyalty to Sky is substantial, but I must prioritize a reliable internet connection for the well-being and productivity of my household.

I appreciate your attention to this matter and hope for a swift resolution. If the issues persist without improvement, I may have no choice but to explore alternatives in the market.

All Replies

This message was authored by daveNOS This message was authored by: daveNOS

Re: Urgent: Dissatisfaction with Sky Broadband Service

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Mohammed3 You are not addressing Sky here, the forum is manned mainly by fellow customers.

You will need to contact Sky directly to request they investigate the issues you are having with your service. 

This message was authored by GD1 This message was authored by: GD1

@Mohammed3  As advised by @daveNOS   we are all customers here, you can raise a complaint directly with Sky https://www.sky.com/help/articles/sky-customer-complaints-code-of-practice/

Like you I'm a customer here, Sky Employees are clearly identified as such.
43" Glass TV & Puck Whole Home
Please note I only provide help on the main forums and not via PM, PM's are switched off.

This message was authored by Daniel0210 This message was authored by: Daniel0210

@Mohammed3 

Also, you need to be aware that Sky Broadband is a domestic service and not really meant for people working from home. If that is important to you perhaps your need to consider a business broadband service 

▪️I AM NOT A SKY EMPLOYEE ▪️
Sky customer since 2001
with: Sky Q | Sky Superfast Broadband | Sky Talk | Sky Mobile
NOTE: I only provide help on the forums and NOT via PM

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 4 hours

New Discussion