Discussion topic: Ultra fast at 5mpbs hahaha

This message was authored by Rhino06uk This message was authored by: Rhino06uk

Ultra fast at 5mpbs hahaha

Again my ultra fast that is GUARANTEED min of 100+ is running at 5mbps   how mantly times do i have to kerp ringing.

I am still wauting on a call back from November for engineer visit.

Tjis is how you trwat a cusyomer of over 20 uears.

GET MY BROADBAND SORTED OR OMBUDSMAN WILL GET S CLAIM AND I WILL BE CLAIMING BACK 2 YEARS WORTH OF MONEY I HAVE PAID BECAUSE THIS IS A JOKE

All Replies

This message was authored by Chrisee This message was authored by: Chrisee

Re: Ultra fast at 5mpbs hahaha

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Rhino06uk you are talking to Sky by posting in this forum this is primarily customer to customer channel. 

Have you raised a formal complaint with Sky as the ombudsman wont take your complaint until you have done that see https://www.sky.com/help/articles/how-to-make-a-complaint

If Sky cannot get Openreach to deliver the guaranteed connection speed to your hub then you will be released from contract and paid compensation at the rate Ofcom rules state. It is very rare for Sky to dispute these type of issues but if they dont agree to release you or have taken over 8 weeks since the formal complaint you can go to CISAS who act as the alternative dispute resolution service for Sky and other ISPs

The speed that is guaranteed is the speed to the Sky hub not the speed at a device. Given a common issue is speeds of wifi in the customers home which is dependant on the layout and construction type of the property they are not covered by the guarantee.

If you would like help understanding the technicalities post some details and include your hub's connection stats as explained here Find your Sky Broadband router statistics

=========================================================
65inch Sky Glass, 3 Sky Streaming Pucks, Sky Ultrafast + and Sky SR213(white Wifi Max hub) main Wifi from 3 TP-Link Deco M4 units in access point mode

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 4 hours

New Discussion