Discussion topic: Thanks for all your help on here members, broadband change over day to sky went well

This message was authored by paulw12345 This message was authored by: paulw12345

Thanks for all your help on here members, broadband change over day to sky went well

I want to thank everyone that gave me advice. This really is the best customer forum iam on and iam amazed at the knowledge of people on here.

SSID name and password change on laptop with ethernet to my previous EE details was straight forward and smooth.

Only snags were main skyQ box on ethernet needed to have network reset, all mini boxes (on wifi) needed a reset.

Sonos just had me going around in loops with their iphone app saying i was not on same network, a think a simple power cycle would of sorted it, but somehow one device connected then a power cycle sorted the rest.

All google devices reconnected on their own.

The phone line changed over to voip later on in the day.

Thanks again all  😁

Best Answers
This message was authored by mae-3 This message was authored by: mae-3 Answer

Re: Thanks for all your help on here members, broadband change over day to sky went well

@paulw12345 

I'm sure I speak for all the community members here it is always nice to know we and, of course, all the community members are appreciated whether helping out or asking questions, cheers. 😀

-------

Zen internet on FTTP (900Mbps down, 100Mbps up). SAT> IP (Apple 4K 2nd gen TV to LG C1 OLED UHD TV/Dolby Atmos Denon AVR, DacMagic Plus for Hi-Res audio), hosting own blog/forum (cluster), OPNsense & Zenarmor L4/L7 NGFW & DPI IDS/IPS, Asus ET12 Pro Tri-Band wifi, Linux, Gamer: Xbox Series X/i7 laptop, round-robin DNS over HTTPS, non-proprietary VoIP HD AMR-WB (G.722.2) and more... Beta tester Apple iOS/watchOS/tvOS/iPadOS/macOS.

View this Answer within the discussion

All Replies

This message was authored by mae-3 This message was authored by: mae-3 Answer

Re: Thanks for all your help on here members, broadband change over day to sky went well

@paulw12345 

I'm sure I speak for all the community members here it is always nice to know we and, of course, all the community members are appreciated whether helping out or asking questions, cheers. 😀

-------

Zen internet on FTTP (900Mbps down, 100Mbps up). SAT> IP (Apple 4K 2nd gen TV to LG C1 OLED UHD TV/Dolby Atmos Denon AVR, DacMagic Plus for Hi-Res audio), hosting own blog/forum (cluster), OPNsense & Zenarmor L4/L7 NGFW & DPI IDS/IPS, Asus ET12 Pro Tri-Band wifi, Linux, Gamer: Xbox Series X/i7 laptop, round-robin DNS over HTTPS, non-proprietary VoIP HD AMR-WB (G.722.2) and more... Beta tester Apple iOS/watchOS/tvOS/iPadOS/macOS.
This message was authored by Highlinder This message was authored by: Highlinder

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@paulw12345  Glad to see that the change over was pretty smooth.

If someone has helped give them Like.

If you have found this solution helpful please tick this as the answer.

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 4 hours

New Discussion