Discussion topic: Switching Credit

This message was authored by To1126 This message was authored by: To1126

Switching Credit

I was already a Sky customer with my TV package and was advised by Sky that if I switched my broadband that I would qualify for £100 switching g credit as the termination charge for my BT contract was £248

I have sent all the required information on PDF format to the Sky Switching credit team , my final BT bill which clearly states my contract early termination charge also my Bank statement showing I paid the BT bill , my Sky ID number , Address etc 

I keep getting a standard automatic reply that they acknowledge my credit claim and to please send me the information required. The Emails do not come from a person and do not tell me what the problem is .

There is no Telephone number that deals with credit claim issues and when I phoned Sky the Representative has no idea who deals with this and can't give you a phone number or a person to talk to .

Why is the Switching credit team uncontactable , it is very frustrating for the customer . HELP !

Best Answers
To1126
Topic Author
This message was authored by To1126 This message was authored by: To1126 Answer

Re: Switching Credit

Thank you for your post @Chrisee , my Application was on the 12 th of September , I will wait a bit now with your  information , many thanks for the information link .

View this Answer within the discussion

All Replies

This message was authored by Chrisee This message was authored by: Chrisee

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@To1126 this link includesxan email address to use if it is more thsn 24cdays since your claim see https://www.sky.com/help/articles/switching-credit-offer

=========================================================
65inch Sky Glass, 3 Sky Streaming Pucks, Sky Ultrafast + and Sky SR213(white Wifi Max hub) main Wifi from 3 TP-Link Deco M4 units in access point mode
To1126
Topic Author
This message was authored by To1126 This message was authored by: To1126 Answer

Thank you for your post @Chrisee , my Application was on the 12 th of September , I will wait a bit now with your  information , many thanks for the information link .

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 4 hours

New Discussion