Discussion topic: Sky Max hub doesn't appear on my sky app

This message was authored by P_Alberto This message was authored by: P_Alberto

Sky Max hub doesn't appear on my sky app

I know this is a problem experienced by others and the solution appears to be for someone on this forum to escalate the issue to Sky. My Sky Max Hub does not appear in product settings. When trying to get support via th Chat it only suggests the option that doesn't appear on my sky app under broadband section. I'm new to Sky, and I have seen comments saying it's normal not to show in the first 48h of activation, but my Sky Max Hub was installed on 7th of June.

Best Answers
This message was authored by Tom-W19 This message was authored by: Tom-W19 Answer

Re: Sky Max hub doesn't appear on my sky app

Posted by a Sky employee

Hi @P_Alberto 

Your post has been escalated to our Community Messaging team who will invite you to a private chat shortly and help you with this.

Just look out for the chat bubble to start the conversation.

Here's more information on how Community Messaging works - https://community.sky.com/t5/Did-you-know/Escalating-a-post-to-a-Sky-expert/ba-p/3711147

Thanks
Tom

View this Answer within the discussion

All Replies

This message was authored by Tom-W19 This message was authored by: Tom-W19 Answer

Re: Sky Max hub doesn't appear on my sky app

Posted by a Sky employee

Hi @P_Alberto 

Your post has been escalated to our Community Messaging team who will invite you to a private chat shortly and help you with this.

Just look out for the chat bubble to start the conversation.

Here's more information on how Community Messaging works - https://community.sky.com/t5/Did-you-know/Escalating-a-post-to-a-Sky-expert/ba-p/3711147

Thanks
Tom

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 4 hours

New Discussion