Topic Author
This message was authored by nuphor This message was authored by: nuphor

Re: Sky Ireland NBI Texts

Screenshot 2024-09-11 at 16.50.48.png

nuphor
Topic Author

@jamesn123 your help in escalating again would be appreciated. Chat won't talk to me anymore, they're demanding the last two digits of my bank account. I didn't sign up with DD, so I have provided no bank accounts details - yet their 3 verification attempts all insist on the last 2 digits of my bank account. I entered the one and only bank account 2 digits that I have, and each time these were rejected. Feels like Sky is being deliberately obtuse now.

This message was authored by Lisa-P1987 This message was authored by: Lisa-P1987

Posted by a Sky employee

Hi there @nuphor , I’ve escalated your post to our Community Messaging team who will invite you to a private chat shortly and help you with this. 

Just look out for the colourful bubble to start the conversation.

Here's more information on how Community Messaging works - https://helpforum.sky.com/t5/Did-you-know/Escalating-a-post-to-a-Sky-expert/ba-p/3711147

Thanks

Lisa - Sky Tech Team Expert
nuphor
Topic Author

Thanks Lisa, have opened the chat.

nuphor
Topic Author

Spoke to a Steven last Thursday, who assured me cancellation was in process. It still isn't cancelled after checking just now - the order still appears in the app and in MySky. I want it removed and cancelled. I've already ordered with another supplier and do not want any more interference from Sky.

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 4 hours

New Discussion