Discussion topic: Sky Broadband Hub - Stats meaning?!

Sky-2022
Topic Author
This message was authored by Sky-2022 This message was authored by: Sky-2022

Re: Sky Broadband Hub - Stats meaning?!

Hey, @mae-3.

Thank you for your prompt and informative response. It's not doing me the worst being at that speed but back in April or May can't recall when it happened as I have no active screenshots but a phone call to the sky that has auto-deleted when checking now from my recent calls. As it suddenly overnight dropped from 64mbps to 52mbps, i will update here once again in the following week with a response.

Thank you for the help, have a good weekend!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sky Q UHD 1TB (on ethernet) & Sky Superfast - SR203 router (59mbps downstream, 16mbps upstream - average)
If my reply is correct/up-to-standard mark it as answered.
If I get it incorrect, educate me - I am open to learning from others as we are one community.
If I say something you find informative and helpful give me a thumbs up.
I am trying to level my way through progressively 🙂
This message was authored by mae-3 This message was authored by: mae-3

Re: Sky Broadband Hub - Stats meaning?!

@Sky-2022 

Make it absolutely clear if I was on the end of the phone at Sky I book a BT Openreach engineer immediately to look at the broadband line! 😎

-------

Zen internet on G.fast (250Mbps down, 50Mbps up). SAT> IP (Apple 4K 2nd gen TV to LG C1 OLED UHD TV/Dolby Atmos Denon AVR, DacMagic Plus for Hi-Res audio), hosting own blog/forum (cluster), OPNsense & Zenarmor L4/L7 NGFW & DPI IDS/IPS, Asus ET12 Pro Tri-Band wifi, Linux, Gamer: Xbox Series X/i7 laptop, round-robin DNS over HTTPS, non-proprietary VoIP HD AMR-WB (G.722.2) and more... Beta tester Apple iOS/watchOS/tvOS/iPadOS/macOS.

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 4 hours

New Discussion