Discussion topic: Since having to sort router to add 2 cameras that run on 2ghz I keep getting this message

This message was authored by Andrea+MC This message was authored by: Andrea+MC

Since having to sort router to add 2 cameras that run on 2ghz I keep getting this message

I added two security cameras that needed 2ghz to set them up and found out on here about going into the hub and what to do as I couldn't add them with normal 2ghz/5ghz  dual bands, had to do a reset on the router.

Everything was fine until I tried to watch SKY TV then got a message saying no internet press WPS button on front of router then wait, but all other streaming services were fine before and after doing this, and pressing the WPS sorted out SKY TV too.

No others problems until I tried to book a delivery online in my Sainsbury's account and now can't book a standard delivery every time I try I keep getting 

SyntaxError: JSON.parse: unexpected character at line 1 column 1 of the JSON data. 

AndreaMC_0-1701268533371.png

Got no idea WTH it is or what it means or how, but just remembered it started after all the above so can someone please explain like I'm 5yrs old, what causing it and is there something I can do to correct it?

Best Answers
This message was authored by TimmyBGood This message was authored by: TimmyBGood Answer

Re: Since having to sort router to add 2 cameras that run on 2ghz I keep getting this message

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Andrea+MC wrote:

SyntaxError: JSON.parse: unexpected character at line 1 column 1 of the JSON data. 

That would typically be an error at the website end, and nothing to do with local connectivity.

Sky Glass 55" (on ethernet) & two Stream Pucks (one ethernet / one WiFi)
BT Halo 3+ Ultrafast FTTP (500Mbs), BT Smart Hub 2

View this Answer within the discussion

All Replies

This message was authored by TimmyBGood This message was authored by: TimmyBGood Answer

Re: Since having to sort router to add 2 cameras that run on 2ghz I keep getting this message

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Andrea+MC wrote:

That would typically be an error at the website end, and nothing to do with local connectivity.

Sky Glass 55" (on ethernet) & two Stream Pucks (one ethernet / one WiFi)
BT Halo 3+ Ultrafast FTTP (500Mbs), BT Smart Hub 2
Andrea+MC
Topic Author
This message was authored by Andrea+MC This message was authored by: Andrea+MC

Thank you very much, 🙏 you’ve been very helpful 😊 x ❤️

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 4 hours

New Discussion