Discussion topic: Safety is on

This message was authored by Kledisa+Habilaj This message was authored by: Kledisa+Habilaj

Safety is on

Hi I have a problem with Google the safety is on I can't take it off I need it off 

All Replies

This message was authored by PandJ2020 This message was authored by: PandJ2020

Re: Safety is on

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Kledisa+Habilaj wrote:

Hi I have a problem with Google the safety is on I can't take it off I need it off 

1. Open your preferred web browser.
  2. Navigate to Menu > Settings.
  3. Check that cookies are enabled. ...
  4. In your browser, navigate to Google.com.
  5. Scroll to the bottom of the web page.
  6. Tap Settings.
  7. Under SafeSearch Filters, select the appropriate filter.
  8. Scroll to the bottom and tap Save.
I am just another Sky customer and my views are my own
Kledisa+Habilaj
Topic Author
This message was authored by Kledisa+Habilaj This message was authored by: Kledisa+Habilaj

"You can't turn SafeSearch off right now because someone else, such as a parent or administrator, controls settings on the network, browser or device that you're using.""  
Mir shows me that I can't take it off didn't allow me 

This message was authored by jamesn123 This message was authored by: jamesn123

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Kledisa+Habilaj 

You need to turn off Sky Shield first

I am NOT a Sky Employee
Myself & Others offer our time to help others, please be respectful.
This message was authored by Devils+Advocado This message was authored by: Devils+Advocado

If turning off Broadband Shield doesn't work - try accessing the router and in the Security tab change "Block Keywords" to "Never"

This message was authored by mae-3 This message was authored by: mae-3

You need to be the account holder to turn off the safe search on Sky broadband shield, eg: sky shield should either be set to eighteen or turned off completely.

-------

Zen internet on G.fast (250Mbps down, 50Mbps up). SAT> IP (Apple 4K 2nd gen TV to LG C1 OLED UHD TV/Dolby Atmos Denon AVR, DacMagic Plus for Hi-Res audio), hosting own blog/forum (cluster), OPNsense & Zenarmor L4/L7 NGFW & DPI IDS/IPS, Asus ET12 Pro Tri-Band wifi, Linux, Gamer: Xbox Series X/i7 laptop, round-robin DNS over HTTPS, non-proprietary VoIP HD AMR-WB (G.722.2) and more... Beta tester Apple iOS/watchOS/tvOS/iPadOS/macOS.
This message was authored by Levershouse67 This message was authored by: Levershouse67

How do I turn it off 

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 4 hours

New Discussion