Discussion topic: Returning faulty router

This message was authored by lucy+harket This message was authored by: lucy+harket

Returning faulty router

I have applied to royal mail to come with a label for my sky router which is knackered but don't know when they are coming how do I find this out, can't print off a label no printer

Best Answers
This message was authored by Highlinder This message was authored by: Highlinder Answer

Re: Returning faulty router

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@lucy+harket  Normally you should be able to pack the router up and take it to the post office and get the proof of posting that you keep. But if Royal mail are coming then that should happen with the normal post and thys should give you proof that they have it .

If someone has helped give them Like.

If you have found this solution helpful please tick this as the answer.

View this Answer within the discussion

All Replies

This message was authored by Highlinder This message was authored by: Highlinder Answer

@lucy+harket  Normally you should be able to pack the router up and take it to the post office and get the proof of posting that you keep. But if Royal mail are coming then that should happen with the normal post and thys should give you proof that they have it .

lucy+harket
Topic Author
This message was authored by lucy+harket This message was authored by: lucy+harket

@Highlinder. Thankyou muchly royal mail came to me to pick up said router with a label

This message was authored by Highlinder This message was authored by: Highlinder

@lucy+harket  Did they give you any proof of posting that you can keep hands on just in case?

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 4 hours

New Discussion