Discussion topic: Returned modem - sky saying not received

This message was authored by Missdee1003 This message was authored by: Missdee1003

Returned modem - sky saying not received

Hi, wondering if anyone can help, I got a new modem over a month ago and returned the old one via prepaid package to sky, delivered to them on 20/10/22 

Now I have received an email saying I have until 10/12/22 to return or I'll be charged £50

I have proof of postage as below 

Any help would be great 

Screenshot_20221120-183620.png

PXL_20221120_183606965~2.jpg

Best Answers
This message was authored by daveNOS This message was authored by: daveNOS Answer

Re: Returned modem - sky saying not received

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Missdee1003 this issue pops up far to frequently, I have escalated your post to the Sky staff here who should be able to assist, keep an eye out for either a blue chat bubble appearing on screen(usually towards the bottom) or a Personal message, it won't be instant and may well be tomorrow now give the time of day.

-------- Please note i am not a Sky employee ----------

View this Answer within the discussion

All Replies

This message was authored by cookiemonsteruk This message was authored by: cookiemonsteruk

@Missdee1003 

I've escalated your post via the community chat. This link explains how it works

https://helpforum.sky.com/t5/Did-you-know/Escalating-a-post-to-a-Sky-expert/ba-p/3711147#M1014

Keep an eye out for an invite or blue chat bubble. When the blue bubble does appear you have 48 hours to respond or it will be automatically closed.

----------------------------------------------------
Sky Stream , Sky Superfast, SR203 router, Tp link td w9970 + Asus RT AX58U (backup), Xbox Series X, google home mini, LG 43 inch UHD tv, samsung a5 2017 and samsung s21

If I get it right mark as answered
If I get it wrong humour me
If I say something you like give a thumbs up
This message was authored by daveNOS This message was authored by: daveNOS Answer

@Missdee1003 this issue pops up far to frequently, I have escalated your post to the Sky staff here who should be able to assist, keep an eye out for either a blue chat bubble appearing on screen(usually towards the bottom) or a Personal message, it won't be instant and may well be tomorrow now give the time of day.

-------- Please note i am not a Sky employee ----------
Missdee1003
Topic Author
This message was authored by Missdee1003 This message was authored by: Missdee1003

@cookiemonsteruk and @daveNOS thanks so much! 🙂

This message was authored by cookiemonsteruk This message was authored by: cookiemonsteruk

@Missdee1003 

@daveNOS i think sky should get the message 😁👍

Sky Stream , Sky Superfast, SR203 router, Tp link td w9970 + Asus RT AX58U (backup), Xbox Series X, google home mini, LG 43 inch UHD tv, samsung a5 2017 and samsung s21

This message was authored by Addie15 This message was authored by: Addie15

Posted by a Sky employee

Hi there, thank you for escalating this. We have sent an invite to Missdee1003.

Missdee1003
Topic Author

Hi @Addie15 

There is no chat bubble yet, any idea how long it may take to appear? 

This message was authored by caesarome This message was authored by: caesarome

It should be at the bottom of this page, can you not see it ?

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
If you need help please provide as much information as you can
This message was authored by Highlinder This message was authored by: Highlinder

@Missdee1003Are you using an Apple device with Safari browser?

If someone has helped give them Like.

If you have found this solution helpful please tick this as the answer.

@Missdee1003 

It doesn't help when someone deleted your proof of delivrery that clearly showed the post office address and thought it was your address

This message was authored by Highlinder This message was authored by: Highlinder

@cookiemonsterukI saw the pictures and there was no information that had the users person information on it.

Missdee1003
Topic Author

@Highlinder no, using chrome on a pixel 7 pro, reckon it's a browser issue? 

Missdee1003
Topic Author

@cookiemonsteruk I noticed that, thought it was because I marked it as answered, I can re upload but crop out the postys address if needed

@Missdee1003Do you have another device you can use just in case there is an issue with the device you are using to see the chat bubble.

Missdee1003
Topic Author

@Highlinder I will try on my boyfriend's ipad when I get back from work tonight, hopefully that will do the trick, thanks 😊

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 4 hours

New Discussion