Discussion topic: Return sky equipment

This message was authored by Michael5183 This message was authored by: Michael5183

Return sky equipment

Hi, had just had sky fibre installed at home. Received text that I need to return some Sky equipment. What is this?

Is it the router, as had that router for a number of years, and never returned a router in the past.

All Replies

This message was authored by oldfella This message was authored by: oldfella

Re: Return sky equipment

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Michael5183 wrote:

Hi, had just had sky fibre installed at home. Received text that I need to return some Sky equipment. What is this?

Is it the router, as had that router for a number of years, and never returned a router in the past.

Hi @Michael5183 

Yes it will be the old router

Michael5183
Topic Author
This message was authored by Michael5183 This message was authored by: Michael5183

Thanks, will send back

This message was authored by Daniel0210 This message was authored by: Daniel0210

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Michael5183 
Sky should send out returns packaging to the address that the subscription was registered at.

You can use any packaging as long as it’s secure and you may want to put a note inside with your account number and a list of equipment that is included. This link explains about how to receive an email with your return labels through Royal Mail.
https://www.sky.com/help/articles/return-tv-broadband

If you haven’t anything suitable contact Sky again and ask if they’ll re-send. Keep your proof of posting safe and indefinitely and if you use Royal Mail’s collect from home service, keep a record of the tracking number.

▪️I AM NOT A SKY EMPLOYEE ▪️
Sky customer since 2001
with: Sky Q | Sky Superfast Broadband | Sky Talk | Sky Mobile
NOTE: I only provide help on the forums and NOT via PM

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 4 hours

New Discussion