Discussion topic: Re: Useless WiFi & useless sky service

This message was authored by bobby+shop This message was authored by: bobby+shop

Re: Useless WiFi & useless sky service

My definition is not skewed,far from it, there is no customer service, engineers that lie about calling my mobile, opinionated people like you with no clue of customer service, think there experts in ethernet/connections, etc etc, 

For clarity

I had a promise of fibre broadband from sky when I moved in, they then back tracked appologising that fibre was not available even though they said in writing it was and signed me up to a contract, then Sky executive called me appologising-connected me to copper ASDL then refunded my monthly broadband fee in a way of sorting it, then fibre became available, Ive opted for it, found its only enough for the router to work from wifi in one room, I cannot route ethernet though to other rooms-not practical, asked for a booster and told its extra so before casting your inaccurate opinion s about I* think you should look at factual information instead of assuming

All Replies

This message was authored by TimmyBGood This message was authored by: TimmyBGood

Re: Useless WiFi & useless sky service

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@bobby+shop wrote:

think there experts in ethernet/connections, etc etc, 

A quarter-century of full-time employment in the IT support business does bring some familiarity with those topics.

@bobby+shop wrote:

asked for a booster and told its extra

As already noted, that's the Sky Broadband business model, just as it is with other ISPs.

Sky Glass 55" (on ethernet) & two Stream Pucks (one ethernet / one WiFi)
BT Halo 3+ Ultrafast FTTP (500Mbs), BT Smart Hub 2

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 4 hours

New Discussion