Discussion topic: Port Forwarding Issues On Sky Q Router

This message was authored by dylanr2000 This message was authored by: dylanr2000

Port Forwarding Issues On Sky Q Router

Hey all,

I am trying to set up port forwarding on my Sky Q router and I am having great difficulty doing so. I have followed the official guide on Sky's website and many YouTube videos on the matter to no avail. I am trying to open port 4782 as I want to set up a remote access tool between my computers so I don't have to mess around with cables every time I need to access a different one. Any help on this matter would be appreciated and thank you for your time.

All Replies

This message was authored by Lisa-P1987 This message was authored by: Lisa-P1987

Re: Port Forwarding Issues On Sky Q Router

Posted by a Sky employee

Hi there, we can support with Port Forwarding but there is some stuff we have to read you and confirm before we proceed with any actions. This is not something our chat team can support with, You would need to call in to discuss this. 

You can do so on 150 from a Sky landline or mobile. Or alternatively use this contact page to find our number.  https://www.sky.com/help/articles/contacting-sky-help

Thanks

Lisa - Sky Tech Team Expert
This message was authored by jamesn123 This message was authored by: jamesn123

Re: Port Forwarding Issues On Sky Q Router

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@dylanr2000 

If you post screenshots of your config we can try and help

I am NOT a Sky Employee
Myself & Others offer our time to help others, please be respectful.

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 4 hours

New Discussion