Discussion topic: Plugged into phone socket but still can’t get phones to charge it’s sky broadband

This message was authored by Nona,e This message was authored by: Nona,e

Plugged into phone socket but still can’t get phones to charge it’s sky broadband

Already got sky broadband,but had to buy two new landline phones to replace broken ones. Plugged into wall socket but the phones won't charge!

Best Answers
This message was authored by jamesn123 This message was authored by: jamesn123 Answer

Re: Plugged into phone socket but still can’t get phones to charge it’s sky broadband

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Nona,e 

The Sky hub/phone socket dont provide power for cordless phones so you'll need to plug them into a power socket as well.

I am NOT a Sky Employee
Myself & Others offer our time to help others, please be respectful.

View this Answer within the discussion

All Replies

This message was authored by jamesn123 This message was authored by: jamesn123 Answer

Re: Plugged into phone socket but still can’t get phones to charge it’s sky broadband

@Nona,e 

The Sky hub/phone socket dont provide power for cordless phones so you'll need to plug them into a power socket as well.

I am NOT a Sky Employee
Myself & Others offer our time to help others, please be respectful.
Nona,e
Topic Author
This message was authored by Nona,e This message was authored by: Nona,e

I'm so grateful to you all, but I will check but think they are plugged into three pin socket!

This message was authored by TimmyBGood This message was authored by: TimmyBGood

@Nona,e 

That would be unrelated to the broadband, though.

Perhaps check that the phones didn't ship with a paper or plastic slip over the battery terminals.

Sky Glass 55" (on ethernet) & two Stream Pucks (one ethernet / one WiFi)
BT Halo 3+ Ultrafast FTTP (500Mbs), BT Smart Hub 2

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 4 hours

New Discussion