Discussion topic: PS4 Fortnite access

This message was authored by DavidPerez This message was authored by: DavidPerez

PS4 Fortnite access

It seems sky are blocking access to some fortnite ps4 services.  Everything was working fine yesterday but today cannot login to Fortnite from the PS4, it timesout checking for updates.

Nintendo swicth access on the same network works fine.

If I connect PS4 to mobile hotspot it logs in fine.

All Replies

This message was authored by AngelThief This message was authored by: AngelThief

Re: PS4 Fortnite access

This message was authored by Contagious This message was authored by: Contagious

It's not sky I don't think but here's a fix for you with regards to playstation. 

Got to the internet settings on playstation. Set up internet connection as normal but when you get to the MTU setting select manual and input 1450 instead of 1500. 

This will work I only know because similar has happened to me with other games in the past. Good luck 🤞

This message was authored by Sambrindley This message was authored by: Sambrindley

You legend. Sorted for me. I've been having the same issue since yesterday. Thank you 

DavidPerez
Topic Author
This message was authored by DavidPerez This message was authored by: DavidPerez

Now resolved. 100% some sort of routing / DNS issue but agree not specific to Sky

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 4 hours

New Discussion