Discussion topic: No phone

This message was authored by Plur This message was authored by: Plur

No phone

Have internet but no Wi-Fi calling have reset my route to multiple times I think I need the Sky engineer to come out to my home address again

All Replies

This message was authored by Chrisee This message was authored by: Chrisee

Re: No phone

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Plur its not 100% clear what you mean. If you are talking about wifi calling over your mobile that is controlled by your network provider not Sky broadband so resetting your hub will achieve nothing. 

If however you are talking about the landline provision via your hub then call Sky to report the fault.

=========================================================
65inch Sky Glass, 3 Sky Streaming Pucks, Sky Ultrafast + and Sky SR213(white Wifi Max hub) main Wifi from 3 TP-Link Deco M4 units in access point mode
This message was authored by Kal2001 This message was authored by: Kal2001

@Plur Need more context! Is it the Landline you are referring to? If so, do you have internet calls in your package otherwise known as VoIP? If you do have internet calls make sure the phone port is connected from the back of your phone to the back port of your hub labelled as UK with a phone icon.

This message was authored by shirley1964 This message was authored by: shirley1964

Had a storm 3 days ago had no phone working....unplugged it and my Internet and tele but landlines is not connected

This message was authored by Kal2001 This message was authored by: Kal2001

@shirley1964 Might have been an outage, and there could be something wrong with the exchange outside. May need to contact sky and request them to run a test and see if you need a Openreach engineer

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 4 hours

New Discussion