Discussion topic: No internet

LanaTan
Topic Author
This message was authored by LanaTan This message was authored by: LanaTan

Re: No internet

The service did not work. The engineer noted after installation that it would take some time to activate. A day passed, I registered, I see the payment, but the service does not work. The bot runs in circles, there is no correct answer.

LanaTan
Topic Author

I understand that the only thing left is to try to contact the service during business hours. If anyone has any ideas or advice, please write to me. I thank everyone for their concern and answers

This message was authored by Highlinder This message was authored by: Highlinder

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@LanaTan  If your service was not fully activated yesterday. Then it needs to be reported to find out when this is supposed to happen,

If someone has helped give them Like.

If you have found this solution helpful please tick this as the answer.
This message was authored by Kevin-7248 This message was authored by: Kevin-7248

Engineers installing these things shouldn't just be noting your installation isn't activating properly, they should be flagging for further investigation and / or another resolution.

Incompetence at its best...

••••¥¥¥¥•••••¥¥¥;••••••¥¥¥¥
Sky Glass 65”
Sky Fibre 500 WiFi Max
Been a sky customer through the ages from before HD boxes were a thing! When sky was a box you had to wind up to work 
LanaTan
Topic Author

You were right. Huawei hub needed replacement

This message was authored by Kevin-7248 This message was authored by: Kevin-7248

@LanaTan Did they swap it for their own brand openreach ONT or have they simply replaced it with another huawei box?

••••¥¥¥¥•••••¥¥¥;••••••¥¥¥¥
Sky Glass 65”
Sky Fibre 500 WiFi Max
Been a sky customer through the ages from before HD boxes were a thing! When sky was a box you had to wind up to work 
LanaTan
Topic Author

It is another huawei box

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 4 hours

New Discussion