Discussion topic: No internet.Kindly check.

This message was authored by Need+information This message was authored by: Need+information

No internet.Kindly check.

Hi Anyone facing broadband issue.No internet since yesterday night.

All Replies

This message was authored by Daniel0210 This message was authored by: Daniel0210

Re: No internet.Kindly check.

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Need+information 

Have you tried this troubleshooting 

https://www.sky.com/help/articles/broadband-diagnostic-start-v1 

▪️I AM NOT A SKY EMPLOYEE ▪️
Sky customer since 2001
with: Sky Q | Sky Superfast Broadband | Sky Talk | Sky Mobile
NOTE: I only provide help on the forums and NOT via PM
Need+information
Topic Author
This message was authored by Need+information This message was authored by: Need+information

Yes. Service checker status says there is outage in my area. When this will be fixed.

This message was authored by Daniel0210 This message was authored by: Daniel0210

@Need+information 

As customers we have no information on that. It may take a few days if roads need digging up so have you reported this to Sky yourself? (By the way Openreach staff are taking industrial action today). 

See this link re auto compensation for when there is a total loss of Sky Broadband or Sky Talk. https://www.sky.com/help/articles/auto-compensation

If you have a total loss of service and it isn’t fixed after two full working days from when you first report the fault to Sky, you will become eligible for it once the fault has been fixed. It will come in the form of a credit appearing on your account.

Sky customer since 2001
Need+information
Topic Author

Spoiler

How can I inform this to Sky.

Please advise 

This message was authored by Skull+Treaty This message was authored by: Skull+Treaty

@Need+information 

Dial 150 from your Sky landline or Sky Mobile or 0333-759-1583 from any other phone, if you're in ROI, the number is 08-18-50-019-2.
When calling, ignore the message at the beginning and stay on the phone as long as you can. If the system sends a text message and asks you to hang up, don't.
If asked for the reason of the call, just say speak to advisor or cancel, nothing else. Finally you should be put in the queue for an advisor.

"Sometimes, the only choices you have are bad ones, but you still have to choose"
This message was authored by Steveo3679 This message was authored by: Steveo3679

Yes, same. No Internet at all. HP16 area.

This message was authored by racheldr This message was authored by: racheldr

No Internet since last night bh22 area

This message was authored by racheldr This message was authored by: racheldr

• Tried ringing and there is no option of saying speak to advisor, just says known fault and after ignoring about text message the phone line just hangs up, so how can I report this to sky as by the sounds of it its going to be offline for a while

@racheldr 

Try letting it send the text message to your mobile but don't hang up. 

Sky customer since 2001
This message was authored by Tom-W19 This message was authored by: Tom-W19

Posted by a Sky employee

Hi @racheldr 

I have escalated your post to our Community Messaging team who will invite you to a private chat shortly and help you with this.

Just look out for the blue bubble to start the conversation.

Here's more information on how Community Messaging works - https://community.sky.com/t5/Did-you-know/Escalating-a-post-to-a-Sky-expert/ba-p/3711147

Thanks
Tom
This message was authored by Addie15 This message was authored by: Addie15

Posted by a Sky employee

Update-We are closing this chat session as the query has been dealt with on a call. If you need further assistance, please do not hesitate to get in touch. Thank you.

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 4 hours

New Discussion