Discussion topic: No Internet still awaiting open reach

This message was authored by Mandxx This message was authored by: Mandxx

No Internet still awaiting open reach

@ Open reach...

My broadband got fitted 2 weeks ago, 2 days later it packed up, I have light on power and WiFi but none on Internet  

I reported it last week, still awaiting open reach to sort the problem, I'm in pebsham anyone else with this problem.

Best Answers
This message was authored by Daniel0210 This message was authored by: Daniel0210 Answer

Re: No Internet still awaiting open reach

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Mandxx 

Openreach aim to fix in 3 working days but due to days of industrial action there have been delays. 

See this link re auto compensation for when there is a total loss of Sky Broadband or Sky Talk. https://www.sky.com/help/articles/auto-compensation

If you have a total loss of service and it isn’t fixed after two full working days (not including strike days) from when you first report the fault to Sky, you will become eligible for it once it’s fixed. It will come in the form of a credit appearing on your account.

▪️I AM NOT A SKY EMPLOYEE ▪️
Sky customer since 2001
with: Sky Q | Sky Superfast Broadband | Sky Talk | Sky Mobile
NOTE: I only provide help on the forums and NOT via PM

View this Answer within the discussion

All Replies

This message was authored by Daniel0210 This message was authored by: Daniel0210 Answer

@Mandxx 

Openreach aim to fix in 3 working days but due to days of industrial action there have been delays. 

See this link re auto compensation for when there is a total loss of Sky Broadband or Sky Talk. https://www.sky.com/help/articles/auto-compensation

If you have a total loss of service and it isn’t fixed after two full working days (not including strike days) from when you first report the fault to Sky, you will become eligible for it once it’s fixed. It will come in the form of a credit appearing on your account.

Sky customer since 2001
Mandxx
Topic Author
This message was authored by Mandxx This message was authored by: Mandxx

Thank you 

This message was authored by 02hudsond This message was authored by: 02hudsond

good luck i can assure you open reach will not fix it in3 days , ive been waiting 11 days and everytime i ring up new date is given ,. 

This message was authored by Daniel0210 This message was authored by: Daniel0210

@Daniel0210 wrote:

@Mandxx 

Openreach aim to fix in 3 working days 

@02hudsond 

That's why I said "aim to". By the way you've added to a thread already 3 weeks old. 

Sky customer since 2001

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 4 hours

New Discussion