Discussion topic: No Internet connection

This message was authored by SHAUNWHEALAN31 This message was authored by: SHAUNWHEALAN31

No Internet connection

Oct 2022 08:33 PM

My mrs Came home from work to no Internet  no ones been home WiFi lights on but Internet  light amber and even the voice light isn't on tried disconnecting and followed all the instructions  to still not working tried to contact someone online but nothing but a bot driving me insane. She's  done the diagnostic test thats not even doing anything either im currently  working away in France for 2 weeks and the Mrs and kids are going mad, as the Mrs cannot log onto the Internet  for the laptop to complete  assignments for university   any help would be greatly appreciated I cannot contact sky from France due to the cost of the call

All Replies

This message was authored by Chrisee This message was authored by: Chrisee

Re: No Internet connection

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@SHAUNWHEALAN31 I am escalating your pist to Sky who should be in touch offering a chat session through the forum where a chat button should appear. The online test wirks by contacting the hub where the line is down as yours is apart from telling you if there is a known fault it cannot go any further. The fault nees reporting to Sky who will contact Openreach whomwill investigate what isxwrong.

When you are home I would call Sky to set your wife up as someone authorised to manage the account. She will need the phone password you have set up.

=========================================================
65inch Sky Glass, 3 Sky Streaming Pucks, Sky Ultrafast + and Sky SR213(white Wifi Max hub) main Wifi from 3 TP-Link Deco M4 units in access point mode
This message was authored by Addie15 This message was authored by: Addie15

Posted by a Sky employee

Hi there, thank you for escalating this. We have sent an invite to a private chat.

This message was authored by Addie15 This message was authored by: Addie15

Posted by a Sky employee

Update-We have not received a response to our invite after 48 hours, hence we are closing this now. If you still need help, please get back to us, so we can re-escalate this for you. Thanks.

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 4 hours

New Discussion