Discussion topic: Need a free postal box to returne my brodband hub

This message was authored by Harley-grace This message was authored by: Harley-grace

Need a free postal box to returne my brodband hub

Needing a free postal box for me to returne my broadband hub

All Replies

This message was authored by GD1 This message was authored by: GD1

Re: Need a free postal box to returne my brodband hub

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Harley-grace  You won't get one through the forum as we are all customers here.  You can use your own if you prefer,  https://www.sky.com/help/articles/return-tv-broadband-t2

Like you I'm a customer here, Sky Employees are clearly identified as such.
43" Glass TV & Puck Whole Home
Please note I only provide help on the main forums and not via PM, PM's are switched off.

This message was authored by Daniel0210 This message was authored by: Daniel0210

@Harley-grace 
Providing you’ve cancelled successfully the returns packaging is usually sent out near the end of a cancellation period, [31 days for TV and 14 days for broadband], to the address that the account is registered at.

You can use any packaging as long as it’s secure and you may want to put a note inside with your account number and a list of equipment that is included. This link explains about how to receive an email with your return labels through Royal Mail.
https://www.sky.com/help/articles/return-tv-broadband

If you haven’t anything suitable contact Sky again and see if they’ll re-send. Keep your proof of posting very safe and indefinitely as Unipart, who handle the UK returns, don’t appear to be that well organised.

▪️I AM NOT A SKY EMPLOYEE ▪️
Sky customer since 2001
with: Sky Q | Sky Superfast Broadband | Sky Talk | Sky Mobile
NOTE: I only provide help on the forums and NOT via PM
This message was authored by Highlinder This message was authored by: Highlinder

@Harley-graceIf you have now moved to your new provider Sky should let you know that they have sent out return packing to return your router. How long ago did you move from Sky to your new provider?

If someone has helped give them Like.

If you have found this solution helpful please tick this as the answer.

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 4 hours

New Discussion