Discussion topic: My wife is to slow I want to cancel it

This message was authored by Rhysk This message was authored by: Rhysk

My wife is to slow I want to cancel it

My WiFi is to slow and keeps cutting out I want to cancel it

All Replies

This message was authored by Chrisee This message was authored by: Chrisee

Re: My wife is to slow I want to cancel it

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Rhysk if you are in the first 31 days of your contract or Sky cannot deliver the guaranteed speed to your hub(note not to your device) after you give them an opportunity to do and they agree they can't then you can switch without penalty if still in contract. Otherwise if you cancel they will chsrge you.

The guarantees for speeds to your WiFi devices are far lower if you have one at all as WiFi speeds depend on the layout of your home, how it is built and the level of interference which are outside Sky's control. WiFi guarantees may give money back butvdont allow you to cancel your broadband contraxt

You can simply switch ISPs by calling the company you choose who handle the whole switch including cancelling Sky BUT as above Sky may bill you if you leave during the fixed contract period.

=========================================================
65inch Sky Glass, 3 Sky Streaming Pucks, Sky Ultrafast + and Sky SR213(white Wifi Max hub) main Wifi from 3 TP-Link Deco M4 units in access point mode

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 4 hours

New Discussion