Discussion topic: My internet has been down all day

This message was authored by MRJMW86 This message was authored by: MRJMW86

My internet has been down all day

My internet has been down all day.  When I use the app to try and test my broadband status it runs the test on a property I lived in 5 years ago (when I last had sky) and tells me I have to broadband on my package. All this inspite of my current package being linked to the app.  I have tried to call sky and report the outage but I just end up getting sent a text with a link that sends me back to the start.

All Replies

MRJMW86
Topic Author
This message was authored by MRJMW86 This message was authored by: MRJMW86

Re: My internet has been down all day

Tells me I have no broadband on my package*

This message was authored by Sandra41 This message was authored by: Sandra41

My internet isn't working either. When doing the test, it says that there is an outage in my area and will be fixed in the next couple of days! I have Sky Glass so I can't even watch TV! Very annoying!

This message was authored by Highlinder This message was authored by: Highlinder

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@MRJMW86  If call in again ignore the text and just stay on the line. This way it should route you to a preson that you are talk to about this.

If someone has helped give them Like.

If you have found this solution helpful please tick this as the answer.
This message was authored by Highlinder This message was authored by: Highlinder

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Sandra41  If it is telling you  that an outage is happening in your area it will not just be Sky that is down, but also other ISPs.

If someone has helped give them Like.

If you have found this solution helpful please tick this as the answer.

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 4 hours

New Discussion