Discussion topic: My WiFi is down but all the tests show I should be connected but my WiFi won’t link to any devices.

This message was authored by Will37 This message was authored by: Will37

My WiFi is down but all the tests show I should be connected but my WiFi won’t link to any devices.

WiFi is down with 2 amber lights on on the router. Under Internet and Voice.

the sky tests show that there are no problems.

how to I find out what is wrong?

All Replies

This message was authored by mindmejacobs This message was authored by: mindmejacobs

Re: My WiFi is down but all the tests show I should be connected but my WiFi won’t link to any devic

No help but im in the same position no way of contacting sky till the morning either

This message was authored by Chapelgatelodge This message was authored by: Chapelgatelodge

Re: My WiFi is down but all the tests show I should be connected but my WiFi won’t link to any devic

Same here, on the online chat but just keeps sending me round in the circles saying your connected, when it's not connected.

This message was authored by Buddy211 This message was authored by: Buddy211

Same here. Connected to WiFi but no signal 😑 

This message was authored by Legopanda This message was authored by: Legopanda

Ditto 😞 I am having the same issue.
This message was authored by ToTheRegiment This message was authored by: ToTheRegiment

I'm having issues too. I'm getting a connection, however keeps dropping (Sky Glass)

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 4 hours

New Discussion