Discussion topic: Missing ONT Power Cable

This message was authored by Sapphireexo This message was authored by: Sapphireexo

Missing ONT Power Cable

My Sky Broadband is due to be activated 01/07 but I am missing my ONT power cable, it seems to have been taken by the previous tenant. When I responded to the automatic message sent out by BT, they said I would need to contact Sky. I am already waiting over a week for WiFi to be activated, I don't want to wait extra time for a technician to come and plug in a cable. Can I buy one? How do I contact Sky to get one? Thanks in advance

All Replies

This message was authored by Highlinder This message was authored by: Highlinder

Re: Missing ONT Power Cable

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Sapphireexo  You can find a number to call Sky at the bottom of the link below under " Need more help ". Just listen through the voice prompts to speak to an advsior.

https://www.sky.com/help/home 

If someone has helped give them Like.

If you have found this solution helpful please tick this as the answer.
This message was authored by TimmyBGood This message was authored by: TimmyBGood

Re: Missing ONT Power Cable

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Sapphireexo 

Unfortunately it appears from previous posts that Sky can only log a fault with Openreach to get an ONT power supply replacement after the activation date.

Sky Glass 55" (on ethernet) & two Stream Pucks (one ethernet / one WiFi)
BT Halo 3+ Ultrafast FTTP (500Mbs), BT Smart Hub 2

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 4 hours

New Discussion