Discussion topic: Ive been made homless and not our fault and still have 7 months of my contract

This message was authored by Chrisod86 This message was authored by: Chrisod86

Ive been made homless and not our fault and still have 7 months of my contract

I have been made homeless and not my fault I still have 7months left of my contract will I still get charged early termination fees? As I feel its out of my control and not able to use the service now 

All Replies

This message was authored by Daniel0210 This message was authored by: Daniel0210

Re: Ive been made homless and not our fault and still have 7 months of my contract

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Chrisod86 

Quite likely I'm afraid as you agreed a contract / T's and C's, but you won't know until you contact Sky and plead your case. Don't forget any loaned router will need returning too. 

▪️I AM NOT A SKY EMPLOYEE ▪️
Sky customer since 2001
with: Sky Q | Sky Superfast Broadband | Sky Talk | Sky Mobile
NOTE: I only provide help on the forums and NOT via PM
This message was authored by Chrisee This message was authored by: Chrisee

Re: Ive been made homless and not our fault and still have 7 months of my contract

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Chrisod86 it is worth talking to Sky who can voluntarily vary your contract but remember they are not under any obligation to do so.  Legally you have agreed to a contract and while it may not be your fault you cannot use the service it is not Sky's either. They will have paid up front costs which they recover over the contract.

=========================================================
65inch Sky Glass, 3 Sky Streaming Pucks, Sky Ultrafast + and Sky SR213(white Wifi Max hub) main Wifi from 3 TP-Link Deco M4 units in access point mode

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 4 hours

New Discussion