Discussion topic: Internet is connected but no connection

This message was authored by hanii This message was authored by: hanii

Internet is connected but no connection

Hi! Internet hasn’t been working since about 11:40AM.

We reset the internet and turned all plugs off for about 2 minutes. Switched everything on again but still not working. 

On my phone it says it's connected bud below the wifi username it says no internet connection in yellow. I'm confused because there are 4 green dots everything looks fine but doesn't seem to be working. Please help!

All Replies

This message was authored by Greenfingers001 This message was authored by: Greenfingers001

Re: Internet is connected but no connection

Posted by a Sky employee

Hi there @hanii , I’ve escalated your post to our Community Messaging team who will invite you to a private chat shortly and help you with this. 

Just look out for the colourful bubble to start the conversation.

Here's more information on how Community Messaging works - https://helpforum.sky.com/t5/Did-you-know/Escalating-a-post-to-a-Sky-expert/ba-p/3711147

This message was authored by Lisa-P1987 This message was authored by: Lisa-P1987

Re: Internet is connected but no connection

Posted by a Sky employee

Thanks for chatting to us @hanii . Unfortunately, there was no further response on the chat in 48 hours, we are still waiting to help you. If you need our support let us know and we can re-escalate to our chat team. Your chat has been closed now. Thanks

Thanks

Lisa - Sky Tech Team Expert

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 4 hours

New Discussion