Discussion topic: Internet connection keeps dropping

This message was authored by rachelcoke This message was authored by: rachelcoke

Internet connection keeps dropping

Since yesterday evening my sky broadband keeps dropping. I've have run diagnostics but it says everything is fine. Switched my router on and off, disconnected wires etc, but I'm still have issues.

Screenshot_20240224_081323_Chrome.jpg

All Replies

This message was authored by Chrisee This message was authored by: Chrisee

Re: Internet connection keeps dropping

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

Hi @rachelcoke I have escalated you pist to the Sky team who support the forum so you can report the issue. They will message you in due course and add a chat icon onto the forum pages so you can chst with them

However whether they can get Openreach to check your line is not certain as your lhub is still connecting well above the minimumspedd for your line which I guess is around 60Mb/s. There are automatic systems that should intervene to stabilise your ine by reducing the spedd sin small jumps. However do check the voice line as if tgst is crackling make sure you tell Sky as oddly it can be easier to get that checked out. 

Best of luck.

=========================================================
65inch Sky Glass, 3 Sky Streaming Pucks, Sky Ultrafast + and Sky SR213(white Wifi Max hub) main Wifi from 3 TP-Link Deco M4 units in access point mode
This message was authored by Greenfingers001 This message was authored by: Greenfingers001

Posted by a Sky employee

Thanks for escalating this. We’ve sent @rachelcoke an invite to chat.

This message was authored by Lisa-P1987 This message was authored by: Lisa-P1987

Posted by a Sky employee

We are still looking to help you @rachelcoke . If you need our support let us know and we can re-escalate to our chat team. Your invite has been closed now. Thanks

Thanks

Lisa - Sky Tech Team Expert

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 4 hours

New Discussion