Discussion topic: Intermittent/Slow Access to Skyhub

This message was authored by Fatmanp89 This message was authored by: Fatmanp89

Intermittent/Slow Access to Skyhub

I have noticed that over the last few days it takes forever to access the skyhub. In some casesd it just comes up and says the "Skyhub is busy, Please try again later". This started around Monday this week. When I have been able to access the router stats I can see that the hub has been connected since about May 7th without any disconnections. 

I dont want to reboot the hub in case I ended up in the line training mode and the speed drops but is this a common issue? Please note that it is the same trying to access wired via PC or wireless via my phone.

All Replies

This message was authored by cookiemonsteruk This message was authored by: cookiemonsteruk

Re: Intermittent/Slow Access to Skyhub

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Fatmanp89 

Can you post your hub stats

https://community.sky.com/t5/Broadband/How-to-find-your-Sky-Broadband-router-stats/m-p/2855717#M1014...

----------------------------------------------------
Sky Stream , Sky Superfast, SR203 router, Tp link td w9970 + Asus RT AX58U (backup), Xbox Series X, google home mini, LG 43 inch UHD tv, samsung a5 2017 and samsung s21

If I get it right mark as answered
If I get it wrong humour me
If I say something you like give a thumbs up
Fatmanp89
Topic Author

I will try but it keeps saying the hub is busy its pot luck if it will load.

Also whenever I run this

Broadband check | Sky.com

It says the hub is not responding to checks.

The internet is working fine 

This message was authored by cookiemonsteruk This message was authored by: cookiemonsteruk

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Fatmanp89 

Try resetting it via the reset button at the back . It is only regular resets that may trigger dlm

----------------------------------------------------
Sky Stream , Sky Superfast, SR203 router, Tp link td w9970 + Asus RT AX58U (backup), Xbox Series X, google home mini, LG 43 inch UHD tv, samsung a5 2017 and samsung s21

If I get it right mark as answered
If I get it wrong humour me
If I say something you like give a thumbs up
Fatmanp89
Topic Author

Thanks. That seemed to fix it. I would have just waited for the reboot to occur naturally but the wifi performance had massively deteriorated. All good now.

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 4 hours

New Discussion