Discussion topic: Interleaving and Fastpath

This message was authored by TrebleTA This message was authored by: TrebleTA

Interleaving and Fastpath

Is it normal to have the downline using Interleaving, yet upline using fastpath,  On a vdsl2 line?

Sky FTTP, SR203 hub self bridged to Asus AX82U. Sky Q UHD to Samsung QE55S95BAYXXU , Sky Q Mini.

All Replies

This message was authored by Mrmatthews This message was authored by: Mrmatthews

Re: Interleaving and Fastpath

How can you tell if it is fast path or interleaving?

TrebleTA
Topic Author

By a 3rd party device, also I think can tell by SNG Margins

Sky FTTP, SR203 hub self bridged to Asus AX82U. Sky Q UHD to Samsung QE55S95BAYXXU , Sky Q Mini.
TrebleTA
Topic Author

Like my down SNG is around 3,  Interleaving and up 6 being fast past. Also ping is different from home to game world, game like world of warcraft reports, by 0.2-0.3ms, so wondering if this is normal.

TrebleTA
Topic Author

Anyone have any ideas if it should be up line fast path.

Also on another note my street is not on the bt whole sale site, due to this,  sky dont know how my street has net! So i've got a engineer booked to try to find out what's going on. At first they was going to disconnect me, then i'll have to reconnect e.g 7-14 day. But it's not just me it's the street. Also by my UPRN I'm connected to the wrong cab, so they have said.

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 4 hours

New Discussion