Discussion topic: I need to book an engineer to connect my landlines as it's been cut off

This message was authored by Nyreelw This message was authored by: Nyreelw

I need to book an engineer to connect my landlines as it's been cut off

I was due to be connected to Broadband today but it couldn't be done as my phone line has been cut off.bi need an engineer urgently to fix it. My existing Internet has now been cut off

All Replies

This message was authored by Chrisee This message was authored by: Chrisee

Re: I need to book an engineer to connect my landlines as it's been cut off

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Nyreelw you will need to speak to Sky but as your activation failed there should be an open order with Openreach. As Sky's phone lines are very busy innthe run up to Christmas your post has been escalated to the Sky team who support the forum who should invite you onto an online chat through the forum where the should add a chat icon.

=========================================================
65inch Sky Glass, 3 Sky Streaming Pucks, Sky Ultrafast + and Sky SR213(white Wifi Max hub) main Wifi from 3 TP-Link Deco M4 units in access point mode
This message was authored by Greenfingers001 This message was authored by: Greenfingers001

Posted by a Sky employee

Thanks for escalating this. We’ve sent @Nyreelw  an invite to chat.

This message was authored by Tom-W19 This message was authored by: Tom-W19

Posted by a Sky employee

Hi @Nyreelw 

An invite was sent but there was no response within 48 hours so it has automatically closed.

If you still need help with this please let us know by posting on the forum again and we will get it escalated through to us.

Thanks
Tom

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 4 hours

New Discussion