Discussion topic: I'm having connectivity issues when using Microsoft teams for meetings. My connection regularly drop

This message was authored by Jenbloom This message was authored by: Jenbloom

I'm having connectivity issues when using Microsoft teams for meetings. My connection regularly drop

Hi there

I'm having issues with my internet connection dropping when using Microsoft teams to attend meetings. 

This is happening in every meeting regardless of the number of people. 

I've tested my connection and although it initially stated there was an issue a further test said everything was fine. However the issue remains. Please can someone assist 

All Replies

This message was authored by GD1 This message was authored by: GD1

Re: I'm having connectivity issues when using Microsoft teams for meetings. My connection regularly

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Jenbloom  Are you using wifi to connect?  Have you tries using ethernet instead.

What are your broadband speeds reporting as?

Please can you post your router stats so the forum can advise on any issues. This link explains how to do that https://helpforum.sky.com/t5/Broadband/How-to-find-your-Sky-Broadband-router-stats/td-p/2855717#

Like you I'm a customer here, Sky Employees are clearly identified as such.
43" Glass TV & Puck Whole Home
Please note I only provide help on the main forums and not via PM, PM's are switched off.

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 4 hours

New Discussion