Discussion topic: I'm being asked to return my old sky hub as we are upgrading, but the upgrade hasn't happened yet.

This message was authored by Smythy25 This message was authored by: Smythy25

I'm being asked to return my old sky hub as we are upgrading, but the upgrade hasn't happened yet.

Sky want me to return my old hub, but the new one hasn't been installed yet. 

All Replies

This message was authored by cookiemonsteruk This message was authored by: cookiemonsteruk

Re: I'm being asked to return my old sky hub as we are upgrading, but the upgrade hasn't happened ye

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Smythy25 

What hub do you have at the minute?

What are you upgrading from and to?

Do you have the new hub at the minute,?

When is your new connection to be activated,?

----------------------------------------------------
Sky Stream , Sky Superfast, SR203 router, Tp link td w9970 + Asus RT AX58U (backup), Xbox Series X, google home mini, LG 43 inch UHD tv, samsung a5 2017 and samsung s21

If I get it right mark as answered
If I get it wrong humour me
If I say something you like give a thumbs up
Smythy25
Topic Author
This message was authored by Smythy25 This message was authored by: Smythy25

Re: I'm being asked to return my old sky hub as we are upgrading, but the upgrade hasn't happened ye

We are upgrading from a standard sky router to get fibre installed. The new router has been posted to us, however engineers have called out 3 times and have not yet successfully been able to get a line to the house to install it properly. We are waiting on 4th appointment with engineer, meanwhile new hub been sitting in cardboard box. It seems engineers and sky don't talk with each other! 

This message was authored by dmy24 This message was authored by: dmy24

Hi Smythy25, sorry for the confusion and the issues getting your line active. Our return messages are automated and triggered after a certain period of time if the warehouse has not received anything. If your new router has arrived you can swap the old one for the new one whenever you like and return the old one. Hope this helps 🙂

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 4 hours

New Discussion