Discussion topic: I am not getting my guaranteed broadband so therefore my sky glass is not working correctly

This message was authored by gater This message was authored by: gater

I am not getting my guaranteed broadband so therefore my sky glass is not working correctly

I am not getting my guarantee broadband speeds are there for my sky glass is not working correctly and I would like you to looking to see what we can do about this as this has been going on now for a few months and I believe that I should not be getting charged for my broadband

All Replies

This message was authored by cookiemonsteruk This message was authored by: cookiemonsteruk

Re: I am not getting my guaranteed broadband so therefore my sky glass is not working correctly

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@gater 

Could you post your hub stats

https://community.sky.com/t5/Broadband/How-to-find-your-Sky-Broadband-router-stats/m-p/2855717#M1014...

----------------------------------------------------
Sky Stream , Sky Superfast, SR203 router, Tp link td w9970 + Asus RT AX58U (backup), Xbox Series X, google home mini, LG 43 inch UHD tv, samsung a5 2017 and samsung s21

If I get it right mark as answered
If I get it wrong humour me
If I say something you like give a thumbs up
gater
Topic Author
This message was authored by gater This message was authored by: gater

Re: I am not getting my guaranteed broadband so therefore my sky glass is not working correctly

Oh my hobby is working correctly and to the The instructions that I have been given through the Internet I would just like to phone somebody and see what the hell is going on

This message was authored by cookiemonsteruk This message was authored by: cookiemonsteruk

@gater 

I thought you weren't getting your guaranteed minimum. Your guarantee is based on speed to the hub not your device. If glass is connected via wifi that would make it look like you are below the minimum. Hence why i asked you for the hub stats

Sky Stream , Sky Superfast, SR203 router, Tp link td w9970 + Asus RT AX58U (backup), Xbox Series X, google home mini, LG 43 inch UHD tv, samsung a5 2017 and samsung s21

@gater 

Call sky in the uk on 150 from your sky landline or
zero three three three seven five nine one zero one eight from any other phone to discuss your issues

This message was authored by JPR007 This message was authored by: JPR007

@gater What is your minimum guaranteed speed? What speed are you getting? 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Zen Superfast (FTTC), Fritzbox 7530, Sky Q 2TB UHD v3 (x1), Sky Q Mini (x2), Alienware Area 51-M, Panasonic TX-65HZ1000B, Denon AVR-X6300H, B&W CM8 S2, B&W CM1 S2 (x2), B&W CM Centre S2, REL S3 SHO (x2), Panasonic TX-P42G30B, Monitor Audio RS6, Marantz PM7001 KI, Denon HEOS 1 HS2 (x2), B&W P7, iPad Pro 12.9" (5th Gen), iPhone 14 Pro Max, iPad Mini 6 (work)

** No - I have nothing to do with Sky **

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 4 hours

New Discussion