Discussion topic: I am have problems opening websites and emails on my iPhone with WiFi connected,

This message was authored by yvonne+renton This message was authored by: yvonne+renton

I am have problems opening websites and emails on my iPhone with WiFi connected,

Emails either won't open or are ver slow, the same with most websites, if I turn WiFi off and us 4g it opens them up?, I have done the online broadband test and it states all good?

All Replies

This message was authored by caesarome This message was authored by: caesarome

Re: I am have problems opening websites and emails on my iPhone with WiFi connected,

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

Have you tried rebooting your broadband router, leave it off for 5 minutes before powering it back up again,

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
If you need help please provide as much information as you can
This message was authored by Janices This message was authored by: Janices

Re: I am have problems opening websites and emails on my iPhone with WiFi connected,

I have the same problem.  I recently switched from BT to Sky.  Had no problems with BT and it works fine with 4G.  Did you get a fix.  

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 4 hours

New Discussion