Discussion topic: Hub Not Received. Activation date tomorrow.

This message was authored by corntaffnow1 This message was authored by: corntaffnow1

Hub Not Received. Activation date tomorrow.

Our activation date is for tomorrow, Friday  23rd February  2024, but we still haven't received our hub. There is no  tracking information, or anything else in my account.  It seems that although I have an account, this order has not been fully processed.  Had issues with Now broadband previously, so I really should have taken up BT.  Any ideas what is going on? I can see a few people have posted about this already.  Tried the Bot Assistant, worse than useless.  I really don't want to spend hours, or even days on the phone, as I did with Now.  My initial thought is cancellation if it does not arrive tomorrow and if possible  to start again with BT.  Any advice?

Best Answers
corntaffnow1
Topic Author
This message was authored by corntaffnow1 This message was authored by: corntaffnow1 Answer

Re: Hub Not Received. Activation date tomorrow.

It does not say anything. It is as if the order has not been added. However, through past experience. I kept screenshots of everything that was confirmed.

View this Answer within the discussion

All Replies

This message was authored by Highlinder This message was authored by: Highlinder

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@corntaffnow1  What does it say in track orders in my account about your router delivery?

If someone has helped give them Like.

If you have found this solution helpful please tick this as the answer.
corntaffnow1
Topic Author
This message was authored by corntaffnow1 This message was authored by: corntaffnow1 Answer

It does not say anything. It is as if the order has not been added. However, through past experience. I kept screenshots of everything that was confirmed.

This message was authored by Highlinder This message was authored by: Highlinder

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@corntaffnow1  I would give Sky a call and confirm with them that your broadband is being activated tomorrow.

If someone has helped give them Like.

If you have found this solution helpful please tick this as the answer.
corntaffnow1
Topic Author
This message was authored by corntaffnow1 This message was authored by: corntaffnow1

They have taken the initial charge from my bank though. Really not impressed with their service. 

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 4 hours

New Discussion